Monday 18 April 2011

Sarah Harding's new brunette barnet makes her look like Angelina Jolie:


Sarah Harding's new brunette barnet makes her look like "Angelina Jolie"

NOW I’m not saying Sarah Harding gets tanked up on a night out.. but with that new ’do and old bee-stung pout, she’s the image of Tank Girl Angelina Jolie.

The Girls Aloud singer, 29, has been experimenting with hair extensions since darkening her once platinum locks.
And you could have mistaken Sarah for Angelina as she was seen leaving Camden venue Gilgamesh.
But not everything in her world is quite so jolly. Sarah is furious with her dad for leaving her mum.
She said yesterday: “After he and my mother divorced, he wasn’t a very nice person. He’s a very selfish man and as far as I’m concerned he’s gone. I know it’s harsh, but I have no place in my life for someone like that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment