Monday 30 May 2011

Despite success, what made Arshad go slow?


Despite success, what made Arshad go slow?

With two hits in ISHQIYA and GOLMAAL 3 as well as F.A.L.T.U (where he was seen in an extended special appearance act) turning into successful outings, it seems like Arshad is pretty much sitting at an enviable position after spending a decade and a half in the industry. Though he would be seen in DOUBLE DHAMAAL soon, in the year gone by he didn't sign too many films. One wonders what made him go slow when he could have rather made hay as the sun shone. 


'See, for me how the thing is that I don't really care about how things 'must' be done. If someone tells me that 'this is how you have to do things', I may not really give it all much consideration', says Arshad, 'I don't care if some time goes by before I sign a new film. I do keep hearing films but I do only those which I really like. I have now said okay to ZILA GHAZIABAD, JOLLY LLB and ISHQIYA 2. Moreover for next year too I am planning a few more films. I for sure would be lot busier in months to follow.'




No comments:

Post a Comment