Tuesday 17 May 2011

Revealed: Mithun da's son Mimoh plots revenge


Revealed: Mithun da's son Mimoh plots revenge


Mithun da's son has made a list of those who have insulted him since his debut film bombed; says he'll get even when he gets famous

Talk about being fully filmy. Star son Mahaakshay Chakraborty aka Mimoh, son of yesteryear stars Mithun Chakraborty and Yogita Bali, has promised to get even with all those "eminent persons from the industry" who said he wasn't fit to join Bollywood. 

What made it tougher for him, says Mimoh, was seeing other star kids 'get their due'. "I would see all these other star-sons bag the best roles and date the hottest girls in the industry. I'd wonder when my turn would come."

Sore at the way he was treated after his debut film Jimmy (2008) sank without a trace, Mimoh said, "People in this industry are not kind to failure. When Jimmy bombed, they made me a punching bag. I became the star-son who proved that lineage doesn't work." 

"People who could never hit out at my father decided to get even with him by hitting out at me. One eminent person from the industry said I was not fit to be a junior artiste even." 

Mimoh, however, chose to refrain from taking names. "I've made a list of all those people who have insulted and humiliated me. At the moment I'm too small an actor to get even. But soon enough I'll name the people who have hurt me and my family, " he said. 

Mimoh is back with last week's release, Haunted, Vikram Bhatt's latest horror flick that has been made in 3-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment