Saturday 30 April 2011

Rani turns item girl


Rani turns item girl : 

Rani Mukherjee

In the item queen competition is the new girl - Rani Mukerji. Rani is gearing up for some matkas and jhatkas in the 'Housefull' sequel. This will be Rani's first item number. Even though she is a fantastic dancer, for some reason, she has stayed away from item songs so far in her career. However, she isn't ready to talk about it. A trained Odissi dancer, Rani said: "As of now, this is hearsay and I'd like to leave it at that. I have really not done an item number in my career, but I'm open to it. Doing it totally depends on how the song is being presented and if it excites me. I love dancing and I think such special songs have a lot of energy. It's fun to see and shoot." Let us just hope to see a sizzling item number from Rani.

No comments:

Post a Comment