Monday 25 April 2011

Suniel Shetty returns to action films : action begins now


Suniel Shetty returns to action films : action begins now

Actor Suniel Shetty is taking a giant leap over his sea of multi-starrers and comedies to come back to the genre of his genesis - action with a patriotic outing. “I'm coming back to action. It’ll be a contemporary commando movie set in Kashmir. I’ve toned myself down for it. I’ve done my food bit right so far and now I need to rip off and chisel myself completely,” says Anna, as Shetty is fondly called in a leaner than ever avatar.

Prod more on the same, the 49-year-old says, “It's in scripting stage. But it should go on floors sometime in June-July and come out next summer.”
Shetty, who instantly became the contemporary He-Man of Bollywood after his debut Balwan (1992), also revealed that his film is facing a challenge as “permission to shoot is a problem as the film's based in Kashmir”.
Apart from his action resurrection, Shetty is also gearing up to return to the small screen. “It's a fitness-based reality show and I'll be anchoring it,” says the actor, who has earlier hosted a fat-to-fit reality show Sabse Bada Loser Jeetega.

No comments:

Post a Comment